I have always loved blazers. So much so in fact that I tried one on with my sister in law the other day & she said “well, it screams Sheridan!” AKA everyone I know is aware of my love for them. I have bought a couple recently & have a few more on my wishlist so I thought I would put together a list of my favorites for you ladies. I love how you can dress blazers up or throw one on over a t shirt & jeans to elevate your look. They’re such a staple piece to have in your wardrobe & I truly believe that everyone should own at least one.
Most all of these are very affordable but high quality & you know I love a good deal.
10 Blazers You Need for Fall
– This camel blazer will be a staple in my closet for years to come. The quality is incredible & the fit is a bit oversized without being boxy.
– I fell in love with this plaid blazer the second I saw it in store but since they didn’t have my size, I ordered it online. I sized down in this (wearing a 0) & prefer the smaller size so that it’s not too oversized.
– I love the deep red weaved throughout this blazer. It’s subtle but gorgeous & would be perfect for Thanksgiving or any fall occasion!
– This emerald green blazer is beautiful. I love the more relaxed fit & think it would be gorgeous over pants, skirts or dresses.
– The gold buttons on this blazer + the cut of it make this the perfect blazer.
– I love the idea of a plaid blazer, especially for the holiday season & this one caught my eye the second I saw it. Such a good fit!
– This belted blazer looks great worn with the belt & without! I think this is going to be my next purchase. Thoughts?
– I hadn’t seen many velour blazers this season but I love this one & think the fit + the fabric are perfect for winter.
– You guys know I’m all about comfort & this sweater blazer is right up my alley! I love that it is comfortable while still having a great shape to it so that it’s flattering on.
– If you love the oversize look, this blue check blazer would be perfect for you. I love the color combination & the fact that you can dress is up or down depending on your style or the occasion!